Those Starry Nights Those Starry Nights

Only i didn't like

I didn't like the beep in this song it was really annoying and i would have liked it better if it wasn't so annoying but everything else was really good. Just the beep the BEEP O_o
4/5
8/10

Light always wins Light always wins

Great

Very upbeat and had a nice flow to it. It kinda reminded me of some zelda music at parts. The guitar thing was pretty cool, not so great at the beggining of it though. Hope you submit some more songs =).

Sample This Sample This

Catchy

I have been listening to your music and you have got some really good beats. I enjoy your songs and i plan to download them once i get home (at a friends). Keep up the good work =)

Lost World of Trinity Lost World of Trinity

Very catchy

I was bobbing my head up and down through the whole thing, just had this awesome beat to it. I could totally see this song as one of those songs going on in the backgorund in a house party or somethin. Great job keep em coming.
=)

NightmareTheDragon responds:

Thanks for the review man. Check out my other songs.

Attack Time! Attack Time!

Clashs

Dude this song wasn't very good. It had clashing noises almost all the way through, and didnt have a very good beat for most of the song. Another thing that was annoying was the random squeaking noises. When you are whering a surroundsound headset it hurts like little hairs being ripped out of the back of your head. Don't get me wrong i don't hate it, its just not very good =(, better luck next time.

Torkmin responds:

Hey, don't worry about it. This is probably one of my worst songs anyway. This is old, though. Listen to my other stuff, it's much better.

Basstest remake Basstest remake

Cool song

I really liked this song, it had me bobbing my head a little. I wasn't really into it but it had my attention.
4/5 8/10